Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 9th, 2014 19:00

Best Anti-Malware and Spyware Removal

Anti-Malware and Spyware Removal for your computer

Below are some of the best malware and adware removal utilities *

Anti-Malware is an application for computers running under the Microsoft Windows and other operating systems that finds and removes malware spywares. Malware or spyware, is the malicious software, is software used to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems.It can appear in the form of code, scripts, active content, and other software.Malware is a general term used to refer to a variety of forms of hostile or intrusive software. In all countries it is a serious criminal offence to create and distribute malware, but it continues to be produced for various reasons, such as demonstrating a capability or making money.[citation needed] Malware includes computer viruses, ransomware, worms, trojan horses, rootkits, keyloggers, dialers, spyware, adware, malicious BHOs, rogue security software and other malicious programs; the majority of active malware threats are usually worms or trojans rather than viruses

[*Moderator Note: Edited to remove spam - BB ]

1 Rookie

• 

5.8K Posts

May 10th, 2014 11:00

Welcome to the forum, ysujit2

Were you recommending any specific anti-malware program?

2 Posts

June 9th, 2014 11:00

I just set up my OPtiplex 9020 running WOndows 7 professional.

I have become infected with trovi.com.  I don't see it listed in my list of cookies or programs.  How do I remove it.

To compound things I also have inadventently (I don't remember actually doing it) installed Driver Support.  It does not respond to the uninstall process. Is there a safe and reliable antimalware program out there.?

Suggestions please for either of my errors.

1 Rookie

• 

5.8K Posts

June 9th, 2014 12:00

Complete instructions to remove Trovi.com are here:

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/trovi-com-removal/

I can vouch for all the free removal programs.

No Events found!