Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

12 Posts

March 25th, 2022 03:00

U2722DE, flashing, flickering

Hello,

I just want to ask. I'm using U2722DE as primary monitor and ThinkVision as secondary via DP daisy chain. Connected via Baseus USB-C cable from ThinkPad T14 to U2722DE. All is working fine. But at the last time I see that the U2722DE is from time to time flickering, darkens and brightens. In left upper corner I see red message Standard, RGB and vice versa. Where I can search the problem? Cable? But from the beginning I did not face this issue with the used cable. USB-C port in ThinkPad T14? Or some monitor gap with signal resolution?

Thanks for response.

Community Manager

• 

54.7K Posts

March 25th, 2022 05:00

First, simplify the setup. Disconnect the second ThinkVision monitor from the U2722DE. Factory Reset the U2722DE in its Menu- Others. See page 78 in the online U2722DE User's Guide. Then retest the U2722DE by itself to see if the issue happens again.

12 Posts

March 25th, 2022 07:00

So update. I performed factory reset as described. And the status is: if Im in windows as usual, firefox, opera, outlook, no change... then I switch to PowerPoint and monitor goes and show me in left upper corner  sRGB. I switch to Word document I got Standard red message in left upper corner. Back to Adobre reader from Power Point I got Standard, back to PowerPoint sRGB. Its some automatic function for color calibration??

1 Message

May 21st, 2022 02:00

I have the same problem and I haven't been able to solve this so far.

No Events found!