Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 19th, 2014 16:00

My Dell laptop could not start but keep beeping with screen black

Recently, I have faced a problem with my Dell Inspiron 5520 (Windown 8). After I press the power button, the windows cannot start and the screen keeps black. The three buttons on the top, right corner of keyboard (i.e., Dell Instant Launch button, Dell Audio with Preset Switch button, and Windows Mobility Center button) flash from left to right and then from right to left, then stop flash and my computer starts to beep and keeps beeping for long time. I have to disconnect the power cable and reconnect to try several times to start my computer. Sometimes I do start windows after trying several times. would you guys please tell me how to fix this problem? I got my laptop in the end of 2012. I do not use it too much and only less than 20 hours a week. Does anyone has the similar problem?

3 Posts

April 21st, 2014 22:00

Through searching online, I found a lot of complains about Dell laptops with the similar problems as what I had, i.e., windows could not start with black screen and continuous beeping after pushing the power button. why is the quality of Dell laptop so bad? I think I will never buy Dell again.
No Events found!