Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 17th, 2006 16:00

New Dell Computer-New Pop-Ups-How to get rid of them....

After purchasing my 3rd new Dell Computer (Dimension E521) I was browsing the internet and started encountering LARGE ads that took over the whole screen.  I couldn't figure out why this was happening since the XP blocking was ON.  After the 4th time this happened, I hit control, alt, delete and saw there was something called NSIS Google advertisement running. 

I went to my control panel to remove programs (I had already removed all of the Google and Eula things, and there it was NSIS Google.

You can remove it simply by click remove.

Dell, you ought to be a bit less greedy and not embed this kind of advertising in your new computers.

Shame on you.

Tomm888

January 2nd, 2007 23:00

Dell aaron its the truth ppl like arnie dont needa say nething or talk about "english"  im sure t hat person knew what i was talkin about end of story

99 Posts

January 3rd, 2007 10:00

@brian_pwnz_you wrote:
Dell aaron its the truth ppl like arnie dont needa say nething or talk about "english"  im sure t hat person knew what i was talkin about end of story

For the record brian, everyone was complaining about you. This is not kindergarten, if you cannot do any better than that, you should not be posting. You disrespect the Members here with that junk. Yes it is nothing but pure junk, childish, a 4 year old can do better than that, please grow up.
End of story, that is all ;)

Sincerely,
Fox

311 Posts

January 5th, 2007 14:00

This forum is not the place to take personal potshots at each other, which is exactly what is happening. It is fine to disagree, but keep it civil and constructive or this thread will be locked.
No Events found!