Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 8th, 2013 18:00

"This Website Has Been Blocked For You." virus....IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE REQUIRED!

Warning icon

This website has been blocked for you!

This website has been blocked because of your recent activity. Your actions have been marked as spam bot like, to visit this website again follow instructions on the left. This is made for security reasons. Please take your time to go through the verification process to restore you access to blocked websites, thank you for your time!

This is a virus that blocks me from any site and by clicking a "survey" could trigger a virus spread or whatever. I GET that part but the part I don't understand is the removal. I need urgent assistance to remove the virus. I have a Dell Inspiron M5030 and I want some legit help. Please help! Thank you.

2 Intern

• 

5.8K Posts

April 8th, 2013 19:00

koreanjoker:

Since you can post to this forum, I presume you have access to an uninfected computer. You didn't state why the suggestions I gave you in my previous link did not work. You state that you are blocked from any website. I suspect you couldn't download the various programs (the MS fixit, MBAM Free,  HitmanPro, AdwCleaner) required to your infected PC.

If this is the case, then you should download these free tools to the uninfected PC, and transfer them using a flash drive to your infected PC's desktop, and run them from there.

Be advised that this is not a malware removal forum. If my suggestions prove inadequate, I suggest you post to the SpywareHammer malware removal forum here:
http://spywarehammer.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?board=10.0

Read the instructions pinned to the top of that forum.

18 Posts

April 8th, 2013 19:00

So what the virus does is that it blocks "popular" sites and so i could download those files and all and i can access to this, but i cant access to bing, google, yahoo, youtube, facebook, all the most visited sites. All I am saying is that these are the sites i cant access so far. But I'll check out that site(oh and how it worked: i did as it was told and it just... didnt work. it stayed the same...)

2 Intern

• 

5.8K Posts

April 8th, 2013 20:00

OK, thanks for that info.

I'm sure that SpywareHammer experts can help you.

No Events found!