Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 23rd, 2008 20:00

Where can I download a TWAIN driver for Dell 3115cn?

Where can I download a TWAIN driver for Dell 3115cn?

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 23rd, 2008 21:00

All the drivers you need should be on the disk. If you cannot find them, the try looking at drivers and downloads/select product/printers/select your printer. Download drivers, Utilities, firmware and Patches.

4 Posts

February 23rd, 2008 21:00

Thanks for the reply Rick.  However I have scoured the CD and don't find any reference to a TWAIN driver on the CD. 

I did run the setup.exe in D:\Install\SCN_DRV but it went very quickly, leading me to believe that there was no twain driver installed.

When I now run the run the ScanButton Manager I get an error message saying: No Scan driver has been registered.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 24th, 2008 01:00

What version of Windows are you using? There are some issues with this printer and scanning.

4 Posts

February 24th, 2008 03:00

I have already downloaded and installed each of these links and none of them are the TWAIN driver.  Two are printer firmware, one is the user manual, one is the printer driver and one is the address book application.

I believe that the printer is capable of using both TWAIN and WIA because the user manual shows screen shots of how to do so.  I just can't find the drivers.

4 Posts

Windows XP Pro SP2

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

These are what is there for XP. I found these by doing this. Going to Drivers and downloads/select product/printers/select your printer. Download drivers, Utilities, firmware and Patches. Scan application will only be available on the disk, due to royalty issues.

Dell MFP Color Laser 3115cn, Application,

Dell MFP Color Laser 3115cn, Driver

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

Dell MFP Color Laser 3115cn, Firmware

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

Dell MFP Color Laser 3115cn, Hardware

Dell MFP Color Laser 3115cn, HTML

No Events found!