Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 3rd, 2014 01:00

Intel My wifi technology adapter not found

Hello ! I got problem.

Some days ago my wifi worked fine until now .Now i got error like this: adapter not found. Can't access wifi anymore. I think my drivers are updated, i had downloaded the latest from your site. I tried format, but that didn't help too, system restore didn't help, unistalling old drivers and installing new drivers didn't help. But sometimes it will find my wireless connections and it will work fine, but sometimes it's gone.  Currently i'm connected with cable. I have tried many solutions but none of them have helped me. Can you answer what to do?

Some pictures:

http://postimg.org/image/zdejf56il/

http://postimg.org/image/455yhtgsd/

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

May 4th, 2014 16:00

NikuNikkur,

Try system restore and go back to when it worked?

What operating system are you using?

What virus program and firewall?

Rick

3 Posts

May 5th, 2014 05:00

I have tried system restore, but it didn't help me.

I'm using windows 7  professional 64bit.

I'm using Microsoft security essentials.

My wifi had started working again, now i can connect again with wireless.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

May 6th, 2014 03:00

NikuNikkur,

In device manager, network adapters, Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter.

Make sure the box is checked, allow computer to turn off this device to save power. If the box is unchecked, the My WiFi Adapter will go missing.

Rick

3 Posts

May 6th, 2014 05:00

At the moment it's checked and working

1 Message

April 21st, 2015 20:00

Having the same problem as mentioned. Although the box being mentioned here is checked, Intel MyWifi still bears the yellow exclamation mark that says :Adapter not found. Please help!

1 Message

March 5th, 2016 05:00

i have the same problem. i got my laptop just 9 months ago. i did everything you did. i even tried the diagnostic test on the dell website and it always have an error. please help.

15 Posts

March 9th, 2016 21:00

Same problem, no internet connection, try to enable wifi adapter, won't enable. 

Sent to Dell, returned with same problem. I guess I will return for refund since they are unable to fix.

Too bad, nice 7558 with 1080p, backlit.

3 Posts

March 11th, 2018 00:00

Here is latest method to recover wifi password on android.

1 Message

August 11th, 2018 09:00

Im using Window 7 and on device drivers there is no box to check. Right click on the Virtual minimport and on properties see it is enabled. Mine goes off and this is where I come to re-enable it.

No Events found!