Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

1 Message

March 17th, 2005 19:00

Inspiron 6000 bluetooth and dvd/divx/xvid issues

hello all.
just recently aquired a inspiron 6000, formatted all the dell OS and installed xp pro on it,

i had bluetooth enabled, drivers and all, but then i went to the bottom tray and i disabled the bluetooth radio and i clicked on hide icon, thinking it would come back after a restart, well it didnt, and now i cant enable bluetooth anymore not even through fn+f2, there was another bluetooth icon installed by the toshiba drivers, and it looked better of the two that were installed by toshiba stack drivers. but it doesnt have the enable radio options, question is. how do i get that button back that i hid? does anyone know? i dont want to have to go through the trouble of reinstalling the drivers which took forever to install in the first place.

also, im having a sort of issue with my dvd drive, significant ghosting and blockage (little squares) happens whenever a divx/xvid or some other encoded movie is played from the dvd drive. i have about 6 movies on the dvd and they all do this ghosting and blocking. streamed movies look amazing when streamed fromthe desktop through shared drives and no blocking or ghosting happens at all. is this a dvd drive issue, with the dvd not being read fast enough or is this a codec issue? is there a work around for this? 

thanks in advance guys, i know you guys offer alot of help around here just by reading some of the other topics.

Message Edited by eminem213486 on 03-17-2005 03:32 PM

No Responses!
No Events found!