Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 9th, 2016 19:00

I have no credit but want to get a laptop by monthly payments

Hello i would like to know if it's possible to pay on a dell alienware monthly through payments without financing like layaway or anything? i am willing to pay monthly i would really hope i could.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

March 10th, 2016 04:00

Financing a device that loses essentially all its value in 2-3 years makes little sense.  Self-fund -- put aside the monthly payments yourself, and then buy a system when you have the funds.  That said, you get a lot more for your money with a desktop than with a notebook -- a consderation if funds are tight.   You can also buy recent-vintage desktop systems for as little as $150-200 that are perfectly serviceable - and without the expensive replacement parts that come with a notebook system.

March 10th, 2016 04:00

Thank you very much for replying back! So you are saying that the Alienware notebook won't be still up to date in the next 2-3 years? I just wanted to make sure because I am looking for a gaming laptop.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 10th, 2016 05:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us!

Here is the link that you can contact Dell Financial Services .

dfs.dell.com/.../CustomerService.aspx

Thanks

Robin

March 10th, 2016 13:00

Sorry sir but I cannot finance because I do not have any credit. So I won't be accepted what I would like to know is if their is a way to pay monthly without going through credit. Like layaway or other options that would be great fully appreciated I would pay on time as well.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 11th, 2016 00:00

Hi Doremenosaiya,

The only way is for you to call and explain the situation to them and get the get the best possible solution .

Thanks

Robin

March 12th, 2016 15:00

It will definitely be on time. I would really appreciate being able to be accepted to pay on it. I really hope I can

March 12th, 2016 15:00

Are you apart of the dell financial service is their a way maybe you could help me? I am willing to pay monthly but I do not have credit.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 14th, 2016 05:00

Hi Doremenosaiya,

I dont belong the Dell Finical Services Dept.

Kindly contact them and they will be able to help you .

Thanks

Robin 

No Events found!