Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

October 27th, 2016 18:00

making payment

Three times I have logged on and three times I have not been able to make a payment.  The first and second time I logged on I was auto logged out to start over again.  I gave up.  Today i tried again and page not found or unavailable.  This has been going on for a while so how much longer before it is fixed?

14 Posts

October 27th, 2016 18:00

I got to the dfs.dell.com site logged into it when I click on the pay button I get taken back to front page to log in again. 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 2nd, 2016 12:00

Hi Ghostmaster,

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience this DFS payment may have caused.

It sounds like you may be experiencing a browser error, but first let’s make sure you are accessing the right webpage, Dell Financial Services Customer Service. (US Customers). You can also email them, http://dell.to/2eorEFz. And you can also call them DFS Consumer Customer Service – 800-283-2210.

If you still need assistance, I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf. Please reply to my private message and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!