Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 27th, 2013 11:00

how do to generation of file gsankeydata.xlm

Problem with the generation of file gsankeydata.xlm through of commands bellow, where accurate create to obtain the license permanent.

Not enable insert the system customer account number when execute the command type gathergsankeydata.

I performed the command of rollback when try rise the service dpnctl start gsan.

Please help me

Avamar_node.png

Avamar_Customer.png

Error.JPG.jpg

1.2K Posts

November 27th, 2013 17:00

It said: "license grace period expired for 152 days ago".

Did you install the Avamar Server without a license key 152 days ago? I am afraid you did not generate a permanent license before the 30-day grace period ends.

Installing the server software without a license key enables the Avamar system to operate for a 30-day grace period. After a 30-day grace period, the Avamar server stops performing several functions. To avoid any interruptions to the Avamar

server, you must generate a permanent license by using the original assigned license key before the 30-day grace period ends. To avoid the grace period expiration, enter the assigned license key when you install the new utility node.

November 27th, 2013 18:00

Hi Tim Quan,

Like you this?

Yes, you this certain. Not created the file on period of 30 day. Has some form of reverse this situation?

At the time had no experience with the Avamar solution.

thanks

Community Manager

• 

6.8K Posts

November 27th, 2013 19:00

Hey,

This temporary license has expired.

Did you bought permanent license?

If no, please contact local EMC sales to buy permanent license, then generate a permanent license and replace it as soon as possible.

November 28th, 2013 04:00

Yes we have license permanent however lack generation of file gsankeydata.xlm to send  EMC.

Through of this file the EMC generate license permanent.

Has possibility of make a new instalation case not get the file temporary to generate license permanent due the rollback has the term 152 day installed.

Thanks

1.2K Posts

November 28th, 2013 17:00

based on the current situation, I suggest you to contact EMC support for direct assistance.

Community Manager

• 

6.8K Posts

November 28th, 2013 18:00

Hey Anderson,

It need EMC support engineer help you to check whether can do it. Suggest you to connect EMC support ASAP.

No Events found!