Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D2

July 29th, 2015 06:00

Russian Language or Alternate Keyboard layout

Russian Language or Alternate Keyboard layout

Hello! 
1). It's killing me,but there is no in PocketCloud alternate keyboard. I'm from Russia and I'll use PocketCloud to connect to Mac and PC servers via VPN from Internet. I need to edit MS Excel tables and it's very important for me to use Russian keyboard in it. I connect to VPN, then I connect to my Lion Server via VNC and I start MS Excel. I typing several words in different cells in English layout and it's ok. And then I change layout on my iPad to Russian. I type different words and there is NOTHING in cells. I change layout on my Lion Server and type some words in Russian and ... NOTHING. I can type Russian words if my layout on iPad is English and layout on Lion Server is Russian. It make me crying!
2). The second is my waiting/desire of option to change quality of image in VNC/RDP. I often use EDGE Internet and therefore it will be perfect to change quality of image to grayscale. It will make my remote work more fast and not so expensive.

Please, excuse me my bad English, I hope you'll understand me and make your excellent product much better! Thanks for you work, this app is great!

1.3K Posts

August 3rd, 2015 05:00

Unfortunately Russian is not a supported language for the application (yet). What you can do is go to the link below and request Russian support. As for the image quality, I would do the same. Submit a request and the product team will review it.

Sorry I don't have a fix for the issues you are having right away, but hopefully after you submit the feature request, we will support Russian in a future release! Thanks for your appreciation of the application!

Here is the link to submit the feature requests:
http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/tickets/new

August 3rd, 2015 05:00

You could try to use a online russian keyboard. Type your text into this keyboard with your normal keyboard and than copy the written text and paste it into the document. This is not the best way but a good solutution until they fixed this problem.

No Events found!