Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 8th, 2012 16:00

Corel Photo Album 6

I have the paperwork saying that I purchased this software  on 8-14-06. I recently replaced my hard drive and want to reinstall it. I have all the codes etc. and now I can't find a site that will help me to just reinstall the download I paid for! Any Suggestions? Do I have to wait 2 yrs. for an answer here like the last poster ? Help...I just want what I paid for!

Thank you very much, and have a nice day.

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

April 8th, 2012 17:00

You should have received a CD.

If you didn't or you lost it, then you are out of luck on a program that is 6 years old.

2 Posts

April 9th, 2012 01:00

I never received a CD...and thank you, Thank you for letting me know what I should have known all along...NO ONE SEEMS TO HONOR ANYTHING ANYMORE!

What a Special way of going about telling me now! I'm sure that even my receipts don't matter then? And the fact that I never received a CD...No spares laying around eh? Wow, I'm glad I don't run into people who do business like this very often. I'm in the market for a lap top too...It won't be anything that resembles a Dell or Microsoft now. Have a lovely rest of the day!

4 Operator

• 

5.2K Posts

April 9th, 2012 08:00

As long as you have the activation codes, you should be able to download a trial version free and then activate it. Here's one I found on the first page of a search. There are sure to be others if you look: http://corel-photo-album.en.softonic.com/download

As the program is old, you might want to investigate Picasa or Microsoft Windows Live Gallery. Both are free and will run rings around the old Corel software.

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

April 9th, 2012 09:00

I never received a CD...and thank you, Thank you for letting me know what I should have known all along...NO ONE SEEMS TO HONOR ANYTHING ANYMORE!

What a Special way of going about telling me now! I'm sure that even my receipts don't matter then? And the fact that I never received a CD...No spares laying around eh? Wow, I'm glad I don't run into people who do business like this very often. I'm in the market for a lap top too...It won't be anything that resembles a Dell or Microsoft now. Have a lovely rest of the day!

Done with your hissy fit yet????

Done with Dell and Microsoft. Fine. Go buy an Apple for TWICE the price of a WIndows PC.

I don't care.

No Events found!