Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 2nd, 2012 11:00

Problem with Lexmark All-in-One Printer Model X6570 not printing most documents

First, let me tell everyone that I haven't ever posted to a forum, so if I break some type of ediquet or rules...please forgive me.

OK...There was evidently a windows update, that is now blocking my Lexmark X6570 printer from printing most documents from my Desktop (Demension E521). I've worked for two weeks with Lexmark on this problem. Today they tell me it is a problem with my User Account Setting and that I need Dell to help me with this. Anyone know what I need to do to fix this problem? My warranty is out, and I tried to call into Dell with no success. I just ordered a new desktop, and if I can fix this, I want to cancel taht order before its too late.

Thanks!

May 2nd, 2012 11:00

Sorry...I was typing in a hurry. I of course meant "etiquette"

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

May 2nd, 2012 12:00

This is not a "Dell" problem, obviously Lexmark either can't figure out what is wrong or doesn't want to take the time to fix it.  Typical of a vendor "finger pointing" (or Its not my problem).  It may very well not be a Lexmark problem but its not a problem with the Dell hardware.   The Dell OEM software support for Windows has long expired (after the first 30 days) so if you called Dell it will cost your for support.   This forum is a users helping users forum, we are not Dell employees.

By not printing "most documents" can you elaborate on that?  e.g. does it print from a word processor (e.g. MS Word, the Microsoft Works word, WordPad)?  Does it print from Internet Explorer (or whatever browser you are using)?

Have you tried reinstalling the Lexmark pritner drivers?  Better yet, uninstall the Lexmark drivers, physically disconnect the Lexmark from the PC, RESTART THE PC, and then do a new install using the latest Lexmark drivers - run the install program and ONLY when the install program tells you , connect the Lexmark to the PC.   

1 Message

May 4th, 2012 02:00

Open OST in Outlook tool is known for its simplicity, quality, easily OST to PST Conversion and quick behavior. Our application Open OST in Outlook has two powerful scan modes such as standard mode and advance modes to Open OST in Outlook that allows you to perform OST data recovery. Application for Open OST in Outlook recovers all email properties like as calendar, task, journal, notes, appointments etc. Our application runs all Windows versions such as Win 98/2003/XP/ME/NT and Win Vista and supports Microsoft exchange server 5.0, 5.5, 2010, 2007, and 2003. Trial version is fully featured; it restricted its users up to previewing the items fetched from OST. User need to purchase this software Open OST in Outlook if he finds the preview pleasing and want to save mailbox items PST, EML and MSG. full version purchase of our application Open OST in Outlook $99. For more details visit this link:- http://www.openostinoutlook.org

1 Message

November 13th, 2014 22:00

OST to PST Conversion tool Now more effective which is help to user easily archive OST to PST conversion task. with this application user can able to convert OST file into Outlook PST format as well as Recover damage OST file as well as convert batch OST file into Outlook PST format : http://www.en.ost-to-pst.info/

No Events found!