Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

4 Posts

May 8th, 2008 23:00

Keyboard Shortcut Spell Check

I've just recently 'upgraded' from a D800 to an XPS M1730 and I'm missing a keyboard buttom from the XPS keyboard that 'was' available on the D800. I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who can tell me if there is a keyboard shortcut combination that I can use on the XPS to compensate for the missing button. Or 'is' the button their and I've not found it yet?

When typing in MS Word, if a spelling mistake is made that is not auto corrected, a red or green line is placed under the word. To correct this spelling mistake, you need to right click the word and choose an option or solution from the menu that appears after you 'right click'.

On the D800 there was a keyboard button to press that meant that you did not need the mouse. This button is missing from the XPS 1730 keyboard. I am hoping to find a keyboard shortcut combination to replace the missing button. It makes typing much quicker.

I'm aware of the F7 and the shift and F7 combinations for spell checking and thesaurus and that is not what I'm after.

I use MS 2007 but I think any combination would be MS universal

I hope you can help

Regards

nigew

No Responses!
No Events found!