Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 11th, 2013 10:00

ITunes download

I tried to download iTunes but as it gets to the end it stops and tells me a program is not there to continue download but I do not know what to do next, I have windows vista installed

8 Posts

September 13th, 2013 07:00

Hi,Zohaib, perfect this worked just fine , thanks for your support.

regards

953 Posts

September 11th, 2013 11:00

Hi ukzdaly,

Please ensure that you are logged in as an Administrator in your Windows Operating System when downloading iTunes. If you are logged in as an Administrator and still not able to download then try creating a different User Account in Windows with Administrator Rights and then try to download as this new user.

8 Posts

September 11th, 2013 11:00

Hi Zohaib, tried this and got same result, any other suggestions would be appreciated.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

September 11th, 2013 14:00

If you're using IE,try a different browser - Chrome, Firefox, etc.

8 Posts

September 12th, 2013 06:00

I tried using chrome but same message, "problem with this windows installer package.A program required for this install to complete could not be run"

thanks

953 Posts

September 12th, 2013 16:00

Hi Zohaib, tried this and got same result, any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi ukzdaly,

Let’s try to apply some useful tips from Apple Support. Click here to view the article from Apple on “Trouble installing iTunes or QuickTime for Windows”. Try these simple tips and reply with the results. Also, what is the exact System Model Number of your dell computer on which you are trying to install iTunes?

953 Posts

September 13th, 2013 17:00

Hi ukzdaly,

I am glad to know the issue has been fixed. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further queries.

No Events found!