Solved!

Go to Solution

1 Rookie

• 

9 Posts

January 30th, 2022 13:00

Inspiron G3 15 3500, BSOD when the screen sleeps, freezes randomly

Hi,

After upgrading the system to Windows 11, the system started generating BSOD. It only happens when the screen sleeps and it's black. Once I try to wake it up, pressing a random button or moving my mouse, I get the BSOD showing the following error:
Stop code: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS

What failed: IntcOED.sys

Apart from that, World of Tanks, I play every day, freezes or kicks me back to desktop randomly. It usually happens once a day. The game says the laptop runs out of memory despite having 16GB and 300GB of free space on the SSD. When I shut down the laptop by force, pressing the power button for a few seconds, it does not happen again on the same day.

Both problems did not happen before I upgraded the system to Windows 11.

Kind regards

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

May 23rd, 2022 09:00

In this case we can see that the average temperatures are between 80°C-90°C which is normal and expected for these models. Intel states for the 10th generation i7-10750H that the maximum allowable TJunction is 100°C.

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

February 2nd, 2022 23:00

There are several reasons which can cause this error in your computer. One of these is a corrupted or missing system file. You may run the System File Checker to identify and troubleshoot this error.  

You can also follow the steps through Fix Windows Update errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool to check for any update errors. 

Note: Please perform the Clean boot on your PC. 

Clean Boot temporarily disables all third party applications as well as all Microsoft non-essential services so only basic drivers will run. This will help us find any third-party software which can be the cause of this issue. 

Here are the steps: 

1. From Start, search for msconfig. 

2. Select System Configuration from the search results. 

3. On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click Disable all. 

4. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager. 

5. On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable. 

6. Close Task Manager. 

7. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer. 

Let us see how it goes.

1 Rookie

• 

9 Posts

February 3rd, 2022 05:00

The message is:

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

The entries in the file are too long to establish what was repaired.

Thank you. I'll check how it goes.

1 Rookie

• 

9 Posts

February 5th, 2022 12:00

Hi,

Unfortunately, the same error appeared after the laptop was hibernated for a few hours and I lifted up the screen to wake it up.

Kind regards

1 Rookie

• 

9 Posts

February 7th, 2022 02:00

Another update. My laptop's fan has become extremely noisy and Alienware Fusion app shows the temperature of 91 degrees right after I start the laptop. The noise is quite terrible.

1 Rookie

• 

9 Posts

February 18th, 2022 16:00

Does anybody have any ideas about what to do now? The fan is noisy and the laptop is vibrating. The noise comes from the area where the ESC button is.

No Events found!