Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

3 Posts

May 5th, 2021 16:00

Bluetooth speaker stuttering in windows 10

Hello,

I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 laptop, and I'm having some problems with audio for my bluetooth speaker. The bluetooth speaker works fine when paired with my iPhone, but it is stuttering very badly on the laptop. Sound is picking up for less than a second at a time, and most of the time it is quiet. I have troubleshooted, restarted bluetooth services, and tried reconnecting my bluetooth speaker. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks

• 

25.7K Posts

May 6th, 2021 10:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

4 Posts

May 8th, 2021 13:00

Same problem here on my Dell Precision M4800. The problem started recently and I'm worried that it's due to an update of some sort. My Bluetooth speaker is very hard to connect on the laptop, and when it does connect it stutters terribly. Works fine on my iPad and iPhone. I've searched for solutions and used the Dell troubleshooting tools, but nothing is working.

4 Posts

May 9th, 2021 10:00

Wondering.. Have you found a solution to this? It's driving me crazy. Can't use my Bluetooth speaker on the laptop anymore. It's fine on the iPad (with the same WIFI and speakers, in the same room).

July 7th, 2021 00:00

Have you tried finding a solution for this???

July 7th, 2021 00:00

A very disappointing issue for an expensive laptop.

No Events found!