Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 17th, 2013 21:00

KM632 keyboard mouse combo dongle lost

I have recently bought a KM632 wireless keyboard and mouse combo and stupidly appear to have thrown away the box containing the nano-dongle.

I've tried another BT dongle but it can't see the combo.

What device do I have to buy in order to use my keyboard mouse combo ? Surely it's not just this bespoke dongle which is necessary to make it work ?

Dell don't want to know about supplying just the dongle.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

March 19th, 2013 23:00

The answer is the Vendor Does not sell this part separately so there is no part number.:emotion-9: It is proprietary RF not bluetooth so you cannot order a generic dongle and get it working.

1 Message

January 29th, 2014 11:00

I am moving to Logitech - this is very annoying to have to junk a $30 plus keyboard and mouse combo because the dongle breaks or goes missing.

Logitech has a software tool that allows you to pair a replacement bluetooth adapter to their keyboards and mice.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

March 18th, 2013 11:00

:emotion-9: KM432 is Wireless not Bluetooth.

Community Manager

• 

54.8K Posts

March 18th, 2013 12:00

keevill,

We do not have a part number for just the nano dongle which is why we cannot sell it or send it to you. We only include it in the complete package.

12 Posts

March 18th, 2013 18:00

KM632 actually.

What does that mean ? How can I get it to work ?

-keevill-

12 Posts

March 18th, 2013 18:00

Dell-Chris,

I know you don't sell the dongle. I have already said that.

I am seeking advice what I should buy in order to make this combo work. What sort of BT dongle or what sort of Wifi dongle or what can I do ??

I know I can't get one from Dell but perhaps Dell could suggest the spec of what I need.

-keevill-

12 Posts

March 19th, 2013 19:00

Is there nobody able to give me the answer to this missing dongle problem ???

-keevill-

12 Posts

March 20th, 2013 01:00

Thats not what I wanted to hear but thx for clearing the matter up.

-keevill

2 Posts

May 8th, 2013 10:00

Keevil, you can buy a dell mouse that comes with the dongle. Search 'dell km632 mouse' on ebay and you should find the mouse with the bluetooth dongle. It'll cost around $12, but you wouldn't have to also buy the keyboard with it, too. Hope that helps. Never a bad idea to have a backup mouse, too.

2 Posts

May 8th, 2013 10:00

And by 'bluetooth' dongle, I meant 'wireless' dongle. In any case, that specific nano dongle that comes with the KM632 wireless mouse and keyboard will work with any KM632 wireless mouse and keyboard.

No Events found!