Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Message

December 8th, 2022 18:00

Black Friday Rakuten cash back not approved

Hi,

I purchased a laptop using the Rakuten website which had a 15% cash back offer. Apparently, for some reason (not my fault), the first payment for the laptop was canceled by the bank and after a few days when the laptop was shipped, the card was successfully charged for the purchased and got approved.

However, apparently, this failed transaction that was re-charged again resulted in Rakuten showing that "Dell did not provide cash back for this purchase". I was going to purchase a Lenovo and the only reason I changed to Dell at the last minute was the cashback offer in Rakuten. I'm very disappointed that the cashback is lost for some reason, not at all my fault. 

Can anybody help with my cash back here or should I call somewhere?

1 Message

December 12th, 2022 00:00

Sorry to hear that. Rakuten is a scam. They will find ways to screw you over and take your cashback for themselves. Avoid Rakuten when possible and use other Cashback sites.

• 

25.4K Posts

December 12th, 2022 00:00

Hello, I see you are looking for technical assistance. If you need our help, you can follow @dellcares and start a private/direct message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

• 

25.4K Posts

December 12th, 2022 08:00

To provide the best of our support, start a private/direct message with us and we will be happy to help you.

No Events found!