Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 19th, 2010 19:00

DVD Burning Software?????????

Yes - I am back with another question. I have done photography for 40 plus years but just recently got into digital and using the computer to manipulate images and burn DVDs. My new system came with Roxio software and the stuff that is built into Windows. I have added Windows Live components. The question is are these software packages good enough to start with? The budget is very tight after the new system so I need to use what I have as much as possible.

I'd like to learn one software package at a time. Should that be the Rxio, Windows, or the Nikon stuff that came with my camera? When finances allow what should I upgrade to? I have Googled this topic but would like to separate fact from the ads. I do mostly still photography but would like to learn more about video. I would be grateful for any opions from folks who also do this kind of thing.

As always: Thanks for your time and trouble.

Jeff

3.7K Posts

April 21st, 2010 05:00

Hi I use ImgBurn its not a bad burning software, and its free.

1 Message

November 11th, 2010 17:00

Whether you're compiling a playlist, freeing up space on your hard drive or backing up important files, many of the free dvd copying software programs can handle it. If you want to find the best dvd burning software, visit Easy DVD Burning Software it boasts of all the features found in all DVD Burning Software Programs.

159 Posts

November 12th, 2010 10:00

I suggest you to use Nero for burning your photos or any other data you have on your hard disk. Its an old well known software for burning data and working with it is very easy.

2 Posts

April 21st, 2011 22:00

Hey friend, it is a very simple problem no need to stress about it. There are lots of burning softwares you can get nowadays and there are very user friendly. Try ImgBurn as your DVD burning software and DVD decrypter to burn your ISO files. They both runs well to me, it should works fine with you too.

No Events found!