Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 5th, 2005 15:00

Printing Avery Labels

I contacted Avery.com and was told to contact you regarding the inability to print Avery Labels product number 5267.  When we try to print from word, the label will print to low for the label sheet thus cutting off the bottom line of our return address. We have a brand new printer, which was just installed 2 months ago with up to date printer drivers - at least I think they are up to date.  Any suggestions? 

11.9K Posts

April 5th, 2005 17:00

@Kellie_swain wrote:
I contacted Avery.com and was told to contact you regarding the inability to print Avery Labels product number 5267.  When we try to print from word, the label will print to low for the label sheet thus cutting off the bottom line of our return address. We have a brand new printer, which was just installed 2 months ago with up to date printer drivers - at least I think they are up to date.  Any suggestions? 

This forum is not manned by Dell support, it's customers like yourself that offer help to others.  If you meant to contact Dell (your reference to Avery saying to contact "you"), then you may want to call them. 

It sounds like the first label on the page is starting down to low, quite easy to fix in the page setup by playing with the top margin and printing ON PAPER until you get it lining up right.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

April 6th, 2005 21:00

Dell can't help you with this software problem. Try using the Avery Wizard available here: http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.AverySoftwareDetail&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=3201 

28 Posts

April 7th, 2005 15:00

Actually, Avery was not able to help me because it was concluded that the issue may be caused by out dated printer drivers....hense I contacted dell community forum
No Events found!