Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 23rd, 2009 21:00

EXCEL TO PDF CONVERSION

Hi All,

Is any body can advice me on the below issue

"I have an excel file having the size 21MB containing various number of worksheets with some graphics etc.  I need all theses sheets to be combined into one PDF file.

We are using Adobe 7 or Nitro PDF Professional for the conversion purpose.  Normally if we want to convert a Word File into PDF, we can either convert through Adobe Printer or Convert directly to pdf by right clicking that file, which is working successfully and getting a combined one PDF Output file.

But in the case of this excel file having number of sheets, the conversion is applying only to first worksheet.

So Is anybody can advice me on the procedures to convert/combine all these excel worksheets into one PDF file with the reduced file size?”

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 11th, 2010 18:00

Hi,you can use Advanced Excel to PDF 5.0.I have tried and felt satisfied with it.Here i would like to introduce to you!

It is a fast, affordable utility to allow you to batch convert Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into professional-quality documents in PDF file format. And you can easily add properties like author, passwords, allowed actions to the output PDF file.
What's more, Advancd Excel to PDF is a standalone application, and does not require Adobe Acrobat Pro which costs hundreds of dollars.

http://www.advancedpdfconverter.com/products/exceltopdf.html

No Events found!