Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 21st, 2004 23:00

Avery Design Pro color won't print

I bought an A940 recently and am at my wits end....I need it to print color labels for a home-based business using Avery Design Pro software.  The color always prints out extremely faded.  I have tried everything I can think of and have had several other computer savvy people troubleshoot the problem.  Dell tech support could not solve it either.  Unable to print labels, my business was shut down for several weeks.  The solution was to hook up my old Lexmark Z53 (my original printer) and that got me back in business.  I have tried re-downloading the Avery software, re-downloading drivers, etc.  Basically, this printer is useless to me unless I can get this problem resolved.  My instinct says it has got to be some sort of incompatibility between the Avery software and the printer/driver.  The color prints fine from every other application.  In fact, every once in a while it will print with Avery, but then it goes back to the faded color....why the problem is intermittent is beyond me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
No Responses!
No Events found!