Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 3rd, 2015 01:00

No Bootable device found error

Hi,

I bought a new Dell Inspiron 5547 from US.From past ten days its sayings No Bootable device found error while starting.I've checked BIOS setting HDD is not detected.But after few hours I'm able to open it.After few minutes the disk space reaches to maximum due to svchost.exe process.

Please suggest how to get it fixed.Now I've moved to India.How can I claim my warranty or free service in India.

Thanks.

332 Posts

February 3rd, 2015 17:00

Hi Suryaveepuri,

Firstly if the Hard Drive is getting detected now i would suggest you run the Dell Hardware Diagnostics test to check for the Hardware Functionality on the system.

You can go ahead and perform the diagnostics by following the steps mentioned in the video below and check if there is any issue with the hardware on your system.

http://dell.to/164l6g4

Let us know your findings.

34 Posts

February 3rd, 2015 19:00

I think you should update the BIOS

Create navigation stylish bar by magento mega menu extension to make e-commerce wesite is more beautiful. with magento store location extension we willshow all your real store on google map now. magento social login extension to facebook, twitter and other social network

February 4th, 2015 11:00

Thanks Farooq.

I've run diagnostic as suggested by you.

I'm getting error code:2000-0151

Validation Code:99694

Please suggest.

332 Posts

February 4th, 2015 19:00

Hi Suryaveepuri,

As per the error message the issue seems to be with the Hard Drive. I would suggest you try resetting the Hard Drive once and check.

Refer to the link below to access the manuals and follow the steps mentioned under Remove and Replace Hard Drive.

[View:http://dell.to/1xm3lqf:550:0]

IF the issue still persists Then i would suggest you try Installing the Operating System by Formatting the Hard Drive.

February 8th, 2015 10:00

Hi Farooq,

Thanks.

I tried resetting the Hard Drive multiple times.But of no use.

I've given in the service center for replacement of Hard drive.

No Events found!