Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

T

2 Posts

November 5th, 2005 14:00

Dell Battery Module Type 75uyf..... ahh please help!

I just bought four new batteries, they have always worked great. But just recently I left my computer on with two batteries in it, i thought they were connected to the adapter. Later that day i came back and the batteries were both dead. They are less that 2 months old, how can they be dead! I push the battery indicator on the back of the battery and it blinks three times with three spaced out green lights. Will not charge at all. Is it really dead? Can I do anything else? :smileysad:

1 Message

November 17th, 2005 00:00

Hy, I have the same problem with my Inspiron 8200. I plugged 2 batteries and when I want to use it, one of them was Bad... I'll ask to dell support
Dom

1 Message

December 4th, 2005 18:00

Hey there,

I was curious if you ever found anything out about your battery. My Dell Latitude is having the same problem. I had the battery in and accidentally left the laptop on. When I found it the next morning the battery was dead and will not take a charge at all. I get continuous orange flickering from my battery light. I just bought the batttery about a month ago and it was working fine. Any clue?

Thanks ahead of time.

Jason
No Events found!